Wednesday, December 23, 2009

iPhone vs Droid vs PalmPre vs MyTouch

With all the new phones hitting the market it can be hard to determine which one is right for you.  Well my friends, I'm here to help.  Being the die hard Apple guy that I am, it's tough for me not to just say "well look, buy an iPhone and be done with it."  However, given the recent addition of the Android phones, so dubbed "Droid," to Verizon's line up, it seems that my trusty iPhone could be getting some pretty serious competition.  I've now used the Droid Eris and Motorola extensively and can honestly say that I'm very impressed, Google has delivered an operating system that is as easy to use and as intuitive as apples iPhone OS.  The Motorola with it's flip out keyboard is positioned as the "flag ship" phone from Verizon, however I would encourage anyone looking into a "Droid" to consider the Eris instead.  It is smaller, and has an on-screen keyboard, which anyone with an iPhone will tell you, "You will get used to."  The graphic below should help answer some of the questions about features and pricing.

Motorola Droid vs iPhone 3GS vs Palm Pre
Find the best cell phone plans and more graphics at BillShrink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment